1) Sales Executive
We’re looking for a competitive and trustworthy Sales Executive who can help us enhance our business activities. The candidate will be responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects whilst maintaining customer satisfaction. The goal is to meet and surpass the company’s expectations to drive rapid and sustainable growth.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling, networking and social media.
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/services.
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences.
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Collaborate with the team to achieve better results.
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Proven work experience as a sales executive/representative
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
Salary and Compensation
Your salary for this position will be 100% commission based (20% of all sales revenue you generate) and is eligible for quarterly performance-based bonuses.
This position is not eligible for benefits.
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME